Saturday, February 8, 2014

2/8/2014 Latest news, with a little Rabbit hole :-)

Hay good people, sorry about the 4 day spread , I like to hold it at 3 at lot some new additions to my postings. I will try to give you more rounding news. 
Here is a daily sight I watch, this guy is good with the info.


          S0 News February 8, 2014: STARWATER Article


New news;


Fuashima
Japan

US/Canada
_______________________________________________________

Rabbit hole;  here are some video`s you may find enlightening that are self explanatory .



            FBI Chief Says Chemtrails Are Death Dumps




       ~Chemtrails~I Was The Doctor Treating The Pilots~Dr. Deagle~


        

  Womens lib:     It answers how not working women got so much money to fund this movement coast to coast...



   Aaron Russo - Feminism Was Created by the Illuminati to Destroy



                Titanic "illuminati" Jekyll Island Conspiracy!

Remember:
2 Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" 

This information, very few in comparison to the world population or even the US will ever learn the truth of these things. I`ll be honest I knew of these things way back 2006 but no one would even listen
until recently more and more as we move through these coming times and present the Spirit has opened many ears and eyes to see these things. Many people have asked me including my earthly brother Peter as to how come I know all this. "I asked" sometimes 
God gives you the answer right away, sometimes takes years. there are so many people that havn`t  the patience or the time. 

I hope this report today has made a difference Like Capt. Kurk said at the end of a movie to Capt Picard  "Did we make a difference?"
Be well Folks no fearThomas

No comments: