Thursday, July 9, 2015

News of the moment

Good day My friends, I am trying to give the most pertinent news that will first make changes in our every days ability to carry on as usual which by now is apparent that continuous change is the norm.
thats not the Norm on Taxi TV show .. lol  :-)) a little joke for some that are older here I guess  :-))
ok Every one probably has seen the results that Greece has placed itself under (self Governing country with out ties to EU almost) were in truth I commend them for their courage of becoming free from the beast , momentarily anyway. They are still very broke and I hope they are looking to God for their direction now indeed.
Greece has relatively been moving slowly compared to some other changes that are simultaneously happening now which I knew was going to be quick but I even am amazed. ITs China today along with US. please watch a short clip below (yes I know its Alex Jones but the facts have been verified )  also if you go to this web site at Bloomberg.com you will see today virtually every stock market has slightly crashed do to this global upset. watch this closely folks it is going to effect our currency very shortly. Think about those empty store shelves, seriously.
  http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/world


                CHINESE STOCKS COLLAPSED RIGHT BEFORE NYSE SHUTDOWN

Also close to our own country is this,,


PUERTO RICO - A TRUTH THAT MUST BE TOLD

looking forward to Italy and Spain being nevt in line, but I think China will wash out the game early on, from listening to most economist.

No comments: