Thursday, August 18, 2016

How shall I say.........

How shall I say that the indicators in my last article are the keys to understanding the next paradigm in Heaven and Earth.
,
In review, we talked about the destructive affects of UV radiation that is upon us all now, proven out by many multiple means and ways, with best of all the Direct sightings of these effects on everything here on earth. The link just below is the official data by the gov organization of the amount UVs are hitting US, From experience I would jump one color up on all area data.
Just paste
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/uv_index/gif_files/uv_g211.png

If anyone reading for the first time or missed the last, You can go back and bring up the Geo-engineering .org sight for the vast proof here we mentioned.  Now when I start getting involved with all the Mortal goings on here of things, God always holds me down so as to include and identify it with the scriptural understanding as much as He has showed me, which is a lot, indeed.  So I was thinking about the bible where it talked of the third of the trees in Revelation there were to be hurt in some way. I always thought it would be forest fires which would devastate that third of all trees.  well now together with the UV understanding that puts a little change in the Facts now.  So I broke out the old Bible on my PC and searched it. Now remember the story of the big Burn I told you of the Alaskan indians when the Ozone got blasted out, well with the leaves on the trees looking melted also.  I was astounded what I found. Please read below


Re:7:2: And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Re:7:3: Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So after reading this , the trees, sea, and the earth are being hurt as we speak right? So the 144,000 of the believers in Christ the Lord had been sealed already....and we didn`t even realize it.. Woow..  LOL  this is great, we made it over the first biggest hump and we are the only ones of few that know this fact, that know where we are in the time line. As Christ says do nor be amazed that you are born again, for it was your choice to unit and dwell with the father alone, stay firm in that effort children.
OK not convinced yet, its ok, my name is Thomas and yes I doubted a lot  :-))

Re:8:7: The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

We got it wrong, it was not the third of all trees, but the third part of all trees and well be burned up how can only 1/3 part of the tree burn? Not with Fire but with UV radiation, like the big burn.  ok More proof of were we are;

Re:8:9: And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

The ships will be destroyed real soon under the second angel  according to the writings of I know not who, John was a lie,, more like a witch that peers into the dark future, as Nostradamus did.
Also note that when you read "Mingled with Blood"  it means Death not the color.

My dear friends Those within Christ of our Father should be Praising and happy in this most revealing of truth that few will ever see or know indeed , and I congratulate you that reads this indeed. I had a friend who said to me "Tom you know something? Just knowing that Christ exist we are 1/2 way home"  George told me that over 40 years ago, I pray he is still believing.  There is no reason anyone should be fearful of this truth, if anyone is uneasy then repent to the father , He also wanted you to read this my friends  :-))  The Father is Love beyond Love which is limitless. I pray for all to be able to experience that too. will True life always goes on. If this scripture is foresighted correctly with all their goings on, the next step is the third angel,  The next step is wormwood. I will let you all read up for yourselves,
 I would hope you are favorably motivated :-)  Tell the next of these times....God speed



No comments: