Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Big Burn....MOST inportant )

Welcome my friends, Today is going to be a completely different type of article indeed.
I am even having trouble in myself on how I am going to present this truth to you. Now is the time even more to see the truths of this world with the light of God within you as our Lord Jesus Told us in all His strength were we care even less of this world and seal our lives with Him.
This find I found with the lord through my own observations for the last few months  and came to the correct solution not thinking there was any research at all on the internet on it.
I also am trusting the internet less and less for the truth of things.. But this time it was a proof to my findings, due to its vastness in coverage. which I will post for you later here.

OK my story starts like this;  While I spend a lot of time at my PC station I can view the trees outside my window. As spring started I have always loved the freshness in the foliage of the leaves and roughly all natures greenery, it is usually so bouncy and has an added strength of Youth to its feeling. One day the wind was rather high but not excessive, around 20-30 MPH and I noticed the wind was litterly ripping the tree leaves apart, like a wet dish rag hanging on a pole., then they kept getting worse and worst . The oak trees first Then the others. Other people I told and had them look for themselves , a few were puzzled, Most said it was drought. Except the grass was real green all around yet. I did notice they were all worse at the tops and and leaves in the shade was fine. The leaves looked burnt, due to no bugs and no droppings at all the only other thing it could be doing this was the air, weather, atmosphere or ..... Sun Light (leaves in the shade were fine)


I wish you all to watch this video and remember it to tell anyone you can...

The gradual increase in the levels That this gentleman is finding is Chem trail spraying of Heavy metals and aerosols ( the ones that is in Freon ) and thus gradually depleting the Ozone layer on a Global basis,  plus the Chemtrail clouds are acting like a Magnifying glass for the UV  radiation also. They have been doing this to us since 1975 and also Lying through their teeth, about everything. Everything they have been doing to Mankind has been in a slow unnoticeable fashion, increasing as time goes on.  shown here below written in biblical text.




Matthew 24:8

All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.








Thessolonians 5;3

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.









 this text also by Paul as Author of it from the sanhedrin is trying to scar us by telling us we can not escape from it.


.




 I am going to place here for you a slight summary from one of the articles I found in the Geoengineering Page which deals directly with the Chemtrails destroying the Ozone














Geoengineering is Destroying the Ozone Layer

I wish everyone had the chance to get right with the lord before this Falls hard apon us.... I am seeing the signs now clearly,,  No Bugs, few birds,, watch the Children's clothing when going out. eventually everyone will figure it out.
 God bless you all People and May the Love of God be always with you... :-)

No comments: