Tuesday, June 16, 2015

30 days till fun time.......

Many greetings my dear friends that have been following my message here and also new readers too, welcome indeed. I had some other stuff I was going to do but , this information has been coming quickly due to that Jade Helm 15 is starting in roughly 30 days from today, and I should bring this out in regards of being a benefit to anyone. Basically I am getting enough food and water, toiletries and medications for approximately 3-6 months. that would be without electricity, water pressure, sewers and phone eventually, maybe not at first. I`m going to have fun having  COPD  :-)) but I have all my limits understood at this point in time with God My father. I placed these two video`s here to explain the newest information available in the beast system trying to over power mankind or rather the Spirit of God within mankind, that it has left at this point. You can agree that it has been dragged thru the mud allot. Stay the course we still have a space to go yet, By the spirit within , I am not saying that this situation is not going to be rough at all, but rather this situation or everyones personal transformation during this time ahead, will make it very aware to those truly enduring till the finish the amount of Light they have and if they need more to make it to the completion. 
Da:12:12: Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
My brother and Sisters during these times now while you seek to gain spiritual strength of your soul and help also, I hope the others you love and even meet as passers by, try to form connections with others to be with during these dark times ahead, for each can help the other not falling in the dark ways that will  soon be abundant even more so. So please prepare even physically folks anyone wondering in the street for water or food will be snatched up for sure. Try telling others if you can. 



RETIRED GENERAL ON JADE HELM, & THE COMING CHAOS; GREAT INTERVIEW; PLEASE CIRCULATE.



            Danger!!! Jade Helm Plans Gun Confiscation

It seams like they are going to hit us with allot of crap people huh?
Yesuree  but they are still shitting there pants, why? because there are 3 guns on average for every american totaling 1 billion guns with the majority in Texas along with all the veterans that know how to use them, they have been to Iraq and Afghanistan 2 and 3 times, ya I would be worried too.  LOL  sorry for laughing ,I`m just visualize the Elite thinking of that and cringing in the corner of their pee brain minds. in the mortal world this is going to be rather colorful if you follow me right.  Peace to yo all.

ok heres is some more colorfull News;


WEST COAST WARNING/LARGEST EVER TOXIC BLOOM



Home Raided by SWAT for Delinquent Student Loans

Its really getting rough people. Hang in there.

                    
        

RIKKI DON'T LOSE THAT NUMBER (1974) by Steely Dan


No comments: