Thursday, October 15, 2015

Words......For them ones that wish to know. part 1




The Love of God vs. The fear of God  which is it, Love or Fear? well The God of all entirety is Love, how else could He forgive all your sins you ask, except the denial of the Holy Spirit, because it is God Himself in Purity and salvation and the essence of all living things. Nothing could be sustain on earth or in the heavenly realms without the Holy Spirit. Now if someone asked Me "what is my worst fear"? I would tell them Not being with the Father  for now and ever.
Now the fear of God, on the other hand is To keep souls in a subservient state of mind to Obey.  Obey who ? The earthly God of course, Satan. If it was the true Father, He would have no need to ask Adam where He was as the story reads, He would know everything. True or false story  the author didn't realize what he was writing then. If it was a true story, then it was Satan not knowing where adam was. If it was a man made story, the man was not close enough to the Spirit to understand what he wrote. Or not wrote. :-)) 
So all this was to understand that Satan is God of the Flesh and all that is not of God, and God the Father is all things good, in our soul and ideas, intuition , Love , creativity, Righteousness etc; it goes on without end and the reward for following all these values and things is eternal Life. Good deal ayy! :-)
The reason I started this article is that there might be many or even one soul that has asked himself the question "How do I find Jesus, God, in Myself, Holy Spirit in my life.?" I know it takes courage to even ask that kind of question to anyone my friends indeed. 
So I am going to try to answer it for anyone seeking it truly.
Their is like a Big initiation into your souls destiny, for some it is easy, for some it is not, I do pray you find it easy my friend. But if it was that easy you wouldn't be asking this question.
This one thing separates the Light world from the dark world in relationship to you and your path you choose.
This my fiends is what is known as free will and pertains to  nothing else indeed. This is the freedom that that Father who created you gave you, because He put a part of Himself in you, so to stop you from going to the darkside is not his choice, because he then would be admitting that He did not give you everything, which in great Love He most certainly did, and that`s freedom to choose your own destiny.
This thing is best described by Our Lord;
Joh:3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh:3:7: Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

In some of my earlier articles I talked about the Mysteries of God
M't:13:11: He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
There are Many Mysteries of the Father. The Higher mysteries which are the ones closest to His Heart and in turn Us to Him for being one in Him. I know many say no one can be perfect, because they wish not to read all the scriptures of our lord.
M't:5:48: Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Then why would he say this? Be weary of false doctrine My brothers and Sisters, seriously during these times. Like everything else its Global.
This Mystery is Part of all the High Mysteries, because these are those that require a oneness to be achieved with the Father.
That Mystery is the Forgiveness of Sins which means mostly of self repentance.
My friends, the very simple truth is that sin hides all truth of God.
This I know is Highly personal to every soul, do not tell your sins to men, but only to God. then You will walk again. :-)
Lu:5:23: Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
Like the song says  ' The first cut is the deepest" after that without collecting any more Sin it should be smooth sailing, now ask away and in time you will learn to see that Kingdom I have been talking of indeed folks.  :-))

I Hope you all enjoyed the accompany of Music I choose, I found it pleasing.  Be blessed my friends. tell next time........ be kind. 

No comments: