Wednesday, October 7, 2015

howdy

Hay people, May the grace of God be with you all indeed, to keep your souls attuned to the Blessed light of Righteousness.
I have been spending my days wondering now for the last 3 anyway on top of playing that crazy Dot game I put up here and other video games and some News each day.  I hope you all know that I am retired from having alot of Jobs and also my own business for the last 14 years on specialized mechanics. 
So  with all this september thing come and gone now , and yes they pretty well did all they said they were going to do, minus the great earthquake, numerous asteroid Hits and the Dollar crashing around the 23rd which that was alot of what some were saying.  I just knew that these things would come, and they did in the political arena .

But I new this is a big step in the organization  of World control by the ones that worship material wealth and  dread its lose, and they are getting things lined up according to their master Playbook.
one of the books are 1884  by George Orwell,  Protocals of the Elders of Zion,  Albert Pikes "Morals and Dogmas"

Now you can see below some of the events that have already came about by this Historic signing Tragedy. 

NWO ALERT! US Joins UN's Global Police Force Under the "Strong Cities Network"


_____________________________________________________

Obama Issues Executive Order to Monitor Americans' Behavior


_____________________________________________________________________________

ALERT! OBAMA PREPARING MORE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON GUN CONTROL


                                  



So in continuation I was feeling like I did not know what to write about, there was a lot of individual stories coming out, but my heart was with getting the Glorious word of Christ out and try to leave all this mortal crap to itself.  
Lord told me that he knew how I felt having to look, live ,talk and walk in this stuff  but that which is for the awaking of His children with the elect here. That I had to agree with Him along with I agreed to it along time ago when I asked him to show me it all.
then my thoughts went to another man named Didymus Thomas who did not believe Christ was risen, until Christ appeared personally for him. Then He reminded Thomas of all those that believed that did not have the vision he had, and still believed anyway. 
so what I`m saying here my friends is that this is just the beginning with, well according to the agenda signing, will be finished being implemented in 2030, So can we hold out another 15 years if need be? (That`s their time,  I think its going to be sooner .)

Something else occurred to me, In the year 2030 what Percent of the population is going to be between 15 and 20 ?, and never knew the earth of not being under a world Government System. Thats a bit scary 

 I have had a few people ask me, "when do you know that you will be ready to pass unto the Father of Light and Jesus?
I tell them exactly what Christ told one of his closest friends who ask Him that very question, seeing that that man was a very rich man and known throughout the city in a fair and just way.                 Christ to Him " Give away all your earthly possessions to the poor and come and follow me"

Now in order for anyone to freely wish to do that, A soul must have had some kind of a communication with Jesus Christ in their lives so that they realize the glorious destination we seek to find truly, or believe so strong in the hearts the truth of God and His existence.
Who today could really do that, no words, just action. Then you will know for real, why? because You have done it without play acting or have been forced.

M't:19:29: And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

My dear friends, gather as much light of God within you, as the times now ,as you can see the vedio`s above are going to get much blacker in spiritual feeling, or even good feeling  per sae. 
People , Christ in His Gnostic text Says this;   For all those foolish souls that look to the final days to see something they think they need to do, I say to them , do not look to the end days for there will be much darkness in them, but rather seek ye now of the gifts the lord has placed before you to strengthen your spirits, for they too, will pass.

Heads up folks and stay strong, we are in it now Brothers and Sisters

                            Eagles - Desperado (Live)


                                       


No comments: