Thursday, August 7, 2014

By God Or Man

By God or By Man

Homosexuality Truly this is one questions that has been talk about to an enormous degree. I wish to share a true story with you I had while in the town next to where after being discharged from the Navy, My inner quest was really trying to find out why so many Churches Believed in one God and they are not that. But the other question was I allays wanted to know was about this right or Wrong in the gay thing. So it just so happened I was introduced to some Gay Gentle men from a Girl I was chasing to appease her at that time, because she knew them as friends. I always heard that Gay guys like to talk to women because they were not a threat to them either way. well then Came Me, I felt like hiding under the table most times when with her like that, but as time went on I manage to become friends with a couple of Guys but with laying the Law down about that "Religiously" :-). 
I was in the middle of things, I learned the Pigs to the Decent Human beings. Now I had one true friend in that episode in my Life his Name was Chris, He always respected my discretion in the line not to cross.But I also must say he was a Queen at the bar he went to, you would never tell the difference. So one Night I was at another bar having a beer with Him, very relax looking at all the bottles behind the Bar type dreaming and passing time. and He said to me "Tom am I doing right here" I had no idea what he meant at first because I figured Him the gayest of the Gay kinda, but what do I know. I said I think your doing fine, the beer is cold, and were still breathing" :-)  He says Noo thats not what I mean. I mean with this gay life style. :-o I was very surprised That He even ask me about that, although back then I was telling the word of God to anyone also. I told Him "Chris  I`m flattered that You would ask me such a question ( Me thinking  yaa really I`m searching myself) I think You need to talk with the Big Guy (Pointing up) upstairs. 
Now time elapsed in the order of 5 years  pretty much to the same time and I was visiting another friend I had up there cause I was living back home now, and we were in the same Bar, when all of a sudden Chris walks into the bar and said to him God look what the cat dragged in and shock his hand and asked "how you doing?" He pulled out a picture from his wallet and said this is how I`m doing. It was a picture of His wife and 2 sons. The smile on face was all new from before indeed, He found his answer and so did I.  :-)) Very true My Friends. So I then knew like everything else of this Mortal world its our choices we make.
M'r:9:23: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.So I knew it was will power of the soul....No easy task sometimes

Below are all the Scriptures the Bible holds concerning this fact of being accepted as Holy or Wholesome behavior. And YOu can read them I`m not going to comment on them they stand for all to see by themselves.


Le:18:22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Le:20:13: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
1Co:6:9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Tm:1:10: For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
Ro:1:26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Ro:1:27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

But what I am going to comment on is the reason why More and More people have been choosing the Gay Lifestyle now vs when I was young 40 years ago. It was almost unheard of except in hurtful Slang.But threw the years as the gay agenda increasing so did Big business, so did Chemicals and their plants dumping into streams and Oceans, increase in Hair sprays, flushing everything in sight like birth control pills, Fertilizer run off coast to coast. All these things Have changed the Chemical structure inside all living things of  both Male and female orientation on the globe actually. Yes another one of Satan's Wonders, brain washing from the inside out.  I have place 3 Video`s below for you to consider. Ya I guess it would feel like They were born with it, cause they were. But not of God as you can see Below.



                   Intersex Fish From Gender-Bending Rivers


                           Intersex Fish (Rough Cut)

                                   Intersex Fish

so now you see some more of what this twisted world is doing to unsuspecting Public. These scientific facts is setting the base to allow Their Homosexual system go fourth little by little Law by law. Just like the Frog in warm to Boiling water. These are things People would say you are crazy  no one would do that on Purpose. Now another enticement to this systems is the Money game which is one of the most powerful tools the dark side has, because man is so week at it from conditioning.  Watch

Click on This they would let me load it You`ll see and hear why People

Well I guess now we know why Hendrix, Joplin and James kinda Died. Sad.... but whats even sadder my friends  which I wasn`t going to show you, But you might as well know the true of the Celestial Stated by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gospel of Pistis Sophia Book 6
Bartholomew said: "A man who hath intercourse with a male, what is his vengeance?"
Of the chastisement of him who hath intercourse with males.Jesus said: "The measure of the man who hath intercourse with males and of the man with whom he lieth, is the same as that of the blasphemer.
"When then the time is completed through the sphere, the receivers of Yaldabaƍth come after their soul, and he with his forty-and-nine demons taketh vengeance on it eleven years.
"Thereafter they carry it to the fire-rivers and seething pitch-seas, which are full of demons with pigs' faces. They eat into them and take vengeance on [?] them in the fire-rivers another eleven years.
"Thereafter they carry them into the outer darkness until the day of judgment when the great darkness is judged; and then they will be dissolved and destroyed."

This is not Pretty by no means, But then again it wasn`t meant to be when those that reject the word of God after hearing it and having ample time to resolve it. Although I m just the messenger I do feel for those that think what they are doing is pure love which is not. That`s  why we all must be reverent in the word if one chooses the Path of Light.  Do not underestimate the Counterfeit Spirit.
In Summary The Increasing Gay agenda that is a  seemingly  free choice being manipulated by science and mind  psychology into thinking its a natural Happening and an integral part if ones being, is the Result of the Dark ones trying to make Gods Children sin of there own free will and showing God that He(Yaldaboth) has won. Again its the war of Good vs Evil. always has been and will continue till the consummation.  I need to add some additional thoughts on this subject after talking to a Nurse who also brought up the Chromosome Issue. The chromosomes can also be changed by outside chemicals radiation etc; being felt on the generation prior to the individuals born with a change. Below is a very in depth study of the subject.
http:Genetics and Homosexuality: Are People Born Gay? The Biological Basis for Sexual Orientation
After Praying on this the Spirit pretty much related to me in an instructive remembering fashion "That what you asking is a totally a Mortal Thing and Doing anything against that which you know or even think is wrong, even by some standards is ok, Is still wrong because you did that which you your self discredited, so anyone asking of the Spirit that same question, the only first answer would be to live by your own word to start with before going on, which will solve 90% of your problem."  This answer I give to you all which was just and correct for me.

Se You can look at this Game we are all in, like a Video game  1st level "the Consummation" The next Level will be " the Expansion of the Universe" This told to the disciples Many times in Pistis Sophia. He said For I will tell you all of the expansion of the Universe at the consummation of the age. See it hasn`t happened yet my friends Go wants to know who is playing the next level and who`s not.   God Speed Folks always...... Thomas

       George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

No comments: