Saturday, August 2, 2014

pope? / anti christ

Hello folks. For all the Observers to the things going on especially lately concerning the Vatican and in Particular the Popes message to the World. 
I am going to try and help with these truths that the People which are of the lower rungs of any of these organizations are held in lies so as not to see what the Hierarchy is doing or believing. This method is stated straight out in Freemasonry . Lower levels Blue and Upper levels Red(Scottish rite).  Hey just like the pills in Matrix, Wow what a coincidence. ;-o  Not.   How about the Federal  Government,  Fed reserve , Knights of Columbus , Big business etc:

Albert Pike published a book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871,

but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select.  ....Albert Pike

Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown. “ ...Albert Pike


I know there are some Catholics here that will have a hard time see this truth and admit it to yourself, I know because I did, I was a alter boy in old Latin Mass(Ritual) right during the change to English I served in Novena`s and stations of the Cross etc. So yes I was fooled too and felt real bad in myself. At first you think of what you lost, but really You were not apart of the real meaning at all, just  taken in by the Grandeur of its material persona, Much Gold and Bigness  :-)).. Then I finally got around to realizing what I gained in all this, was the truth in the word and finally my inner peace of seeking and finding for my souls gain. 
M't:7:13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:


POPE Francis Warns ANY "Personal Relationship w/ Jesus is Dangerous" : (News)

I guess when You think about it in all Truth of the ineffable Father the Pope(Abomination of Des. or anti Christ of some kind) is telling his new recruits of Satan that a Relationship With Jesus Christ Would be dangerous to their Conversion to Satanism(thats assuming they don`t see the falling away happening). Yes I guess it would be, in morbid way LOL
I got to stop watching any More supernatural tv shows... :-o  :-))
You must remember Satan Knows virtually Nothing by Himself , For all knowledge is of Heaven which he may twist and opposite its meanings. The only thing Satan know how to do is Destroy Himself.

2Th:2:3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th:2:4: Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Notice the upside down cross on His Chair, This particular shot was taken when He was giving a mass for Children of the world. So my friends Satan can not take over any soul of God(that is one with the Light actively in it) unless it is their own free will, so with that said Satan has go to show the People straight out what they are in and Believing in. Some few will see it and leave its presence. But many will stay never really knowing till it is to late. This process is the falling away as stated above " an the man of sin will be revealed" As you here all the names of the pope in the video below their is one stated  "Samuel of the Judgement Office" We know who Samuel is right?  So that is Satan will Judge the world.. LOL  I always Like a good laugh. another is Vicar of Christ  Vicar;Def. = replacement  this is the title of every pope, The replacement of Christ. " Hay man who died and made you God? in fact who needs ya?



               Titles that confirm pope stands as Antichrist!


ISRAEL to give POPE "Legal Custody" of TEMPLE MOUNT & Holy Land :: [*News]


The Sanhedrin Council  Which I talked about earlier being the Judgement organization of 70-72 Rabbis which cause Jesus Christ to be crucified  over 2000 years ago and to rule all Jerusalem with the hard laws of Moses. Disbanded over 1600 years ago 425 AD then Magically reappears with its full 70 member Rabbinical Body and  has reestablished  integration into the Israeli government as both a supreme court and and upper house of the Knesset in 2005.
Hay we even got a web site.........

I also as reading Daniel 9:25 which states;
the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
This is the only scriptural evidence of the Temple being rebuilt for Prophesy purposes. I myself really do not bye it. wouldn`t God have said something Like My Holy Temple for you to worship shall be rebuilt prior or something. It sounds to me more like a streeRigheous Templet crew repairing road damage from... Missiles maybe. Now the proper wording if the wall was the temple and if it too was going to be rebuilt, should have read "The street and the wall shall be built again" 
This is dividing the street from the wall making the wall sound like something new, to which that Long concrete wall Israel built between west bank and Israel sounds like a better explanation. In all you decide, I just think More should be said about such a Righteous Temple.

,But at this point in time the Vatican is acquiring one heck of allot of Material power and ownership in this world by its Counterfeit self fulfilling prophesies being believed by all those souls  believing their counterfeit Spirits. I would really have Loved to walk into that congregation during That mass with a Megaphone and say "ARE all of you out of your Freaking mind wake the Flock up People, for the Love of God" At this point I probably would be Tackled, shot, jailed, and most of all Hated. But If I could be Hated second to Christ I would be fulfilled and Honored. :-)) strange but true My friends. I know who I am and why I came and in this regard You all can find out the same thing for yourselves by asking Him Truly, without play acting.  
I  will explain some Gnosis that is. With all of Gods words I teach, tell , laugh with, and cry at times to many many souls I like to each day connect with in many ways I pray, the mortal part of Me helps to join in brotherhood for those that some could initially care less about the ie; God/Religion thing, others have organized beliefs they hold on to dearly so they don`t look further than their own Church on Sunday. Basically be a friend without play acting :-). Now on My Spiritual side which is vastly Greater in complexity and There is much I don`t know of yet but also allot  I do. Sometimes when I am writing/talking with you all the Spirit(Gnosis) comes to me and I`ll find myself being helped greatly in Understanding and I will be writing things I too am learning of for the first time after the Spirit help put things more together for me from all that I know already Spiritually. Below are a couple of saying of Jesus from the Gospel of Thomas you might find interesting.
29 Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels. 

87 Jesus said, "How miserable is the body that depends on a body, and how miserable is the soul that depends on these two." 

Now when I am telling of Gods word It is trying upon its on power which the Master Mystery(Jesus Christ)(Gnosis) to appeal to your Spirit within You(the God Seed) not the counterfeit spirit(which is very surface and short lived) will become enlightened little by little until finally the soul will seek just that because of the power in it which now the veil is diminished a little more  to help that to happen, and The Body blindly follows the soul were ever it goes. Now if you think about all I just said you should  recognize that it is performing the Mystery of baptism which I have mentioned previous; 
Lu:12:52: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
Two being Spirit and Soul
Three being Fate, Body and Counterfeit Spirit
The House is You... :-))
These Gifts of Truth which are from God I was freely given so I will give them freely, and these are the armor of God , that was brought here by Christ For us. And we may endure all things till the end of this Aeon.
M't:24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Here May I make apparent to you all, some things concerning the Soul
I teach some and They then Choose the Spirit of God within to follow and all the angels rejoice in Heaven, now for the ones that do not choose that but to stay on their desires of the earthly way or fall back to it shortly there after, I  have caused their Spirits to be saved and will return to the Father when passing out of the Body, but their souls are now subject to that which they Lived. I will get more into this later it very Heavy stuff indeed.

M't:26:52: Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Most Folks don`t read into and beyond this which is common sense actually because they should realize also He who lives his life in Peace shall also pass in Peace.

Peace be with you all Folks , and keep the faith.............Thomas

        Eric Clapton - Let It Grow (2011 Remaster)











No comments: